We’re very excited to debut the new Analyst Toolbox website!
This was a collaborative project thanks to SDRIC’s Jeff Nagle with leadership from SDSU’s Bernard Schroeder at the Lavin Entrepreneurship Center. Thanks everyone on the team:
- Gabrielle Brambila – graphic designer at SDSU
- Oshin Mundada – computer programmer at SDSU
- Sanam Mostashari – business student at SDSU
- Jordan Swanson – contract developer for 41 Orange
- Gregg Anderson – project manager and volunteer at the Lavin Entrepreneurship Program, Co-Founder of 41 Orange
- Bernie Schroeder – director of Lavin Entrepreneurship Center
If you like it drop me an email, tweet or call to say so. If you’d like to connect with these superstars to get a great site for your business, let me know and I’ll put you in touch. I can’t say enough good things about how good they are!